Hereby agree to the following measures in order to promote interoperability and accessibility through the use of open standards.
1. To create a policy statement on interoperability and open standards, to be available to employees and the public.
2. By 2010, procurement of all software should be vendor neutral and implement open standards
3. By 2010, tender specifications for hardware (including peripherals and mobile devices) should require that manufacturers provide the driver and interface information necessary to work with a reasonable range of proprietary and free operating system platforms.
4. By 2010, all public facing web pages should conform to W3C standards for structure, presentation and accessibility.
5. By 2010, tenders for the supply of web based services (for example, online reservations) must specify the requirements of point 4.
6. By 2010, agencies should implement policies regarding the storage and archiving of government data and records to ensure that data is stored in open data and document formats.